There is a unique opportunity in 1:1 sessions to explore yoga as it applies to you personally. The individualised approach to yoga is what many describe as part of the practice’s origins, and a great way to dive deeper if you already had some experience. For some people, the idea of joining a group class with no idea of what is going on, is too much.
My clients have ranged from a single session to answer a particular question to a group of 6 sessions to kick start an intention. I also teach teachers wanting more information about the body in practice, to regular, weekly, steady 1:1 practice that has remained constant through many family and lifestyle changes over years.
Some reasons you might want to book a 1:1
- You are new to yoga and want to understand the basics before joining a class – a six week course is a great idea
- You have an injury or illness and want to understand more about your body and how to practice – depending on the injury 1 or 2 sessions will be useful
- You like the idea of having your yoga practice tailored to you
I offer a 15 minute free phone call to new clients, to discuss your needs and hopes in advance of the first session.
- My rates are £85 for an hour.
- If you are booking a block of sessions, £450 for 6 sessions.